Friday, February 8, 2008

Confrmed Dead..

Last night's episode of LOST to me was better than the season premiere. Can someone tell me why Michael Emerson hasn't won an Emmy for playing Ben? He is tailor made for that role. So what do you think the connection is between the 4 rescuers and the LOST folks? When the ghostbuster guy went to rid the woman's house of that spirit, who was the picture of the young man? Who is the person that been knows on the boat? So many questions!! Any thoughts form my fellow LOSTIES is appreciated!

And by the way, ABC can you please stop showing the 15,000 Eli Stone promos??? The show will be cancelled in 2 months anyway. It's just the male version of Ally McBeal.

- Entertainment Weekly's episode recap. Pretty interesting!
Entertainment Weekly recap

- Have a LOST theory? Upload your video and watch other theories from fans!
LOST theories

- Want a nickname from Sawyer? Mine is Professor.
Sawyer nickname generator

- Know anyone who had a loved one on Oceanic Flight 815? Want the latest status?
1-888-548-0034

- Preview of next episode The Economist


- LOST video game in stores February 20th!


That's what I have for now. Watch the show again and see if you have missed anything. If you do have something to pass on to the group, please leave a comment in the comment section of the blog!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could the ghost be Michael or Walt. The Grandmother never said why or how he died, or if he is really dead - she just called the ghostbuster to get rid of the ghost. If Michael and Walt left the island, but Michael is coming back - where is Walt??? and again we see a connection with the heroins???? This show is just crazy - I love it. I agree, who doesn't LOOOOVE to hate Ben - where is his Emmy???? And did any catch that Hurley was scetching the igloo and man in an organge jumpsuit??? what ever happened to those guys???? I'm still thinking about who is in the coffin

Anonymous said...

I think that the mole on the boat is Michael. We know he will be coming back this year, but how? I have a feeling that this is his payback to Ben for letting him off the island. I think this could be so awesome in the ultimate "pick whose side you're on" comeback for Michael. I'm pretty convinced he and Walt are two of the "Oceanic 6."

Anonymous said...

All, I know is that I am more confused then I was before! So, someone took the time to put a "fake" plane in the ocean so that it looked like they found the remains? Who would do that? And, then on the dig...they found polar bear remains and a darma collar...so are they way in the past on the island??? Are they in a time warp?? So confusing!

Anonymous said...

I don't think that the ghost was Michael or Walt...the picture did not look like either one of them. And, it was a drug dealer. Also, it really hasn't been that may "days" since they left the island. But, I guess we don't really know what is going on with the time...