The last 30 seconds of this episode were awesome! The scene between Sayid and Ben was simply amazing. Especially Ben's expression when he said good...chilling! Well, let's all get ready for the next episode tonight.
As I am sure everyone already knows, the writer's strike is finally over. All the show writers are back at work trying to get things back on track. Good news for us is that there will be 5 more episodes this season along with the original 8 there were finished before the strike!
Also, I would like to thank everyone who reads the blog and takes the time out to leave a commment. The blog can only get better with your participation!
- Preview of next episode Eggtown
- Entertainment Weekly's recap of The Economist
The Economist
- LOST getting a new time slot?
LOST following Grey's Anatomy??
- LOST video podcast featuring Sayid and Ben
- An evil twin on LOST?
Evil twin theory
- Easter eggs/screen caps from The Economist episode
Easter eggs
This is what I have so far. If you guys have any observations or anything you think we should know, please leave it in the comment section!
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Troy, we would like to thank you for taking time out of your work day to write these blogs. Every time I begin to write an email to ITS I get stuck on the eternal question: "Do I really need my computer fixed or should I let Troy continue blogging..."
Post a Comment