Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Whatever Happened, Happened


I will be the first to admit, I have not been a big fan of the character Kate, but this past episode made me see her character in a different light. I thought the episode was well done and the writing superb. The best part of the episode to me was Miles trying to explain to Hurley what was going on. I laughed out loud. This week's episode will focus on our good friend Ben. Should be an interesting one.

Doc Jensen review of Whatever Happened, Happened
review

LOST Untangled - Whatever Happened, Happened


Hidden clues in Whatever Happened, Happened
easter eggs

Hidden Clues from previous episode: He's Our Own
easter eggs

Next episode: Dead is Dead promo



Faraday and Penny twins?
twins?

Who will die in the finale? TV Guide speculates
death watch

The ABC's of LOST
ABC's

Get LOST

No comments: