Tuesday, March 10, 2009

LaFleur


I've said it once and I will say it again. LOST has been outstanding so far this season. Not a bad episode yet, in my opinion of course. LaFleur was no exception. The "leftbinders" as I will call them are now part of the Dharma Initiative. What year is it? Early 70's I am guessing. By the way, not to get off the subject, but were are Rose and her husband? So what do you think about the actress who use to be on 24 joining the cast? I also think Josh Holloway should be given extra kudos for his portrayal of Sawyer in this episode.

Doc Jensen (Entertainment Weekly)recap of LaFleur
Lafleur recap

Latest episode of LOST Untangled
LOST Untangled LaFleur

Easter eggs from LaFleur
easter eggs

BuddyTV in depth LaFleur review
LaFleur review

Preview of episode Namaste


Namaste spoilers ***READ AT OWN RISK***
Spoilers

LOST Connections
Great site from ABC on how all the characters are connected.
LOST connections

Jimmy Kimmel Secret LOST videos
Secret LOST videos.

No comments: