Tuesday, February 17, 2009

This Place is Death

I have to give credit to the producers and writers of LOST this season, it has been one hell of a rollercoaster ride. I have been extremely impressed with the pacing of the season so far and getting answers to questions alot faster than usual. I guess it is a good thing when the end of a series is in sight. Kind of speeds up the writing and flow of the show....touche'. Now, on with the wrap up of last week's episode and what to look forward to tonight.

Entertainment Weekly recap of This Place is Death
Episode recap

LOST untangled for This Place is Death


Easter Eggs for This Place is Death
easter eggs

Information for the new 2 episodes of LOST
ABC episode press release

Promo for the episode 316


2 clips from 316
episode clips

TV Guide LOST podcast(must watch!)

No comments: